I just wanted to share a few images and thoughts that are good for my soul and I’m sure will be good for yours too! Enjoy!
Yep it’s exactly what it sounds like! A challenge. I came across this program for the first time last week. I read through all the information that was presented and I was impressed. I want to be transparent with you and let you know I have signed up as an affiliate for this program, so I appreciate your support. I am also going to click the ad above and purchase it for myself.
Little bit about me, I have always struggled with my weight and more so my body image. I have dieted many times and had success, but little by little, if I’m not diligent about staying on top of it, my weight will creep back up to a place that is tolerable to me but not ideal.
It’s no surprise that the 2 things that contribute to this the most is diet and exercise. Both of which I am disappointed in at the moment and its TIME to step it up. It will make me and my self image better.
Wanna try it with me? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org, let’s do it!
I’ll tell you a little bit about the Venus Factor program from what I’ve learned and then if you’re interested in trying it we can go it together and see what kind of results we come up with.
- Created by a fitness specialist John Barban
- Based on extensive female metabolism research
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Supportive online group of women
- Lots of exercise and diet resources
- A special herb that will help get results fast
That’s it in a nutshell. For the full down low click on the ad above and check out the information for yourself. I’ll do the same and let you know how my progress is coming along. I have great ideas for a Superstar challenge, that’s coming soon. Thanks again if you do purchase through my link. Hot summer body, here I come!
Is body image an issue for you? Well I know for many people, their weight, body size and body shape can be a real area of pain. Ever since I was a little girl I’ve had body image issues. I am a round gal! My husband would say I’m full in all the right places! Thank God for that man! I needed to marry a person that loves me just the way I am.
If you can relate to what I’m saying here than body image has also been a thorn in your side too.
Now we can go to the gym 7 days a week for an hour or 2, eat salads, low fat foods and drink tons of water, but at the end of the struggle how much closer are we to the intended goal of looking and feeling better. I don’t know about you, but I’m usually not much closer to my goal after all those everts.
People have also gone to extremes of liquid diets, cabbage soup diets, brown rice diet, all sorts of diets. There are way too many to even mention, and most put you right back in front of the mirror, sad and unsatisfied.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m one of the worst offenders. I want a quick fix for this lifelong issue that reminds me it’s still there more often than not, but I know that there really isn’t a good quick fix.
Like anything you truly want in life, it’s a process, it takes commitment and you have to be patient. So over the years I’ve learned there are some basics that we sometimes forget but that are always helpful in taking us a little bit closer to our goal of a positive self image and looking and feeling great! If you’d like some more information on this topic you can sign up for my free newsletter, just click here.
- Work out 5-6 times a week. It doesn’t have to be for 2 hours at the gym, it can be a 30 minute workout every day. I like to get up and workout first thing in the morning. That way I’m much more consistent and there are very few things that can mess with my schedule at 5:30am. You can walk, workout with a video or TV program, jog or design your own routine.
- Drink Water. Keep a full container of water with you all the time. I not only helps to keep you hydrated it helps to flush out any toxins in your system that may be making you retain water or not feel your best. I like to drink a glass of water right after my workout in the morning with a squeeze of lemon or lime in it. The lemon is a cleansing agent and has a pleasant taste.
- Track your food. I have an app on my phone and I love it! It helps me to log what I’m eating so I see what choices I’ve made all day and how I can improve those choices for tomorrow. Sign up here for my free newsletter and I’ll send you more information on apps like this. Sometimes it just shows me that I’ve made very good food choices and give myself a little credit for moving in the right direction. Sometimes this one small thing alone can help you shed a few pounds.
- Be active as much as possible. Take the stairs instead of the elevator, park a little further away in the parking lot, take the dog for walk, go for a bike ride with your kid or just by your self. The little things can really add up and make a difference.
- Use a pedometer. This one ties in closely with the last tip. Wearing a pedometer tracks all the activity you do, and helps you to increase your activity.
- Set yourself a goal. With a pedometer you could set out to take 12,000 steps a day then you’re shooting for something, you’re giving yourself a target. Increase your water intake by 16 oz, at least download a food tracking app. You know what they say, if you shoot for the moon, even if you fall short you’ll still land among the stars! With no goal, you don’t even have a target to shoot for.
- Write a healthy grocery list. When you’re making your list for grocery shopping, replace chips and dip with carrots and hummus, again, it’s the little things that add up and make a big difference.
- Plan fun outdoor activities for your weekends. If there is a forest preserve with a nice nature trail near by PLAN to make it a place to visit on one of your days off. If you have a place where you could hike or a bicycle trail you know of PLAN to check it out. Invite your family or friends to come with you and be active too. Then pack a healthy picnic and you’ve got a fun and healthy way to enjoy your free time.
- Avoid processed foods. Whenever you feel you need a snack or you’re thirsty grab for something that’s a natural whole food. Fruit is wonderful! It’s sweet and juicy and easy to bring along when you’re on the go. Nuts are crunchy and a bit salty if that’s what you have a taste for plus that have good stuff inside of them. I love sugar snap peas or baby carrots with hummus. Give ‘em a shot!
- Be kind to yourself. Chances are you work really hard to make the right choices and do the best things for you and your family. So be sure to give yourself credit for all those smart and wise things you do. When you eat a slab of chocolate cake or half a tub of ice cream don’t be too hard on yourself. Just get back on track. We all make mistakes.
These are just a few easy ideas to implement into your life and make a difference now. If you’d like to get more information on how to slim down and live a healthier lifestyle click here and get your free newsletter.
Go make it a great day!